Our U.S. military and law enforcement classes require proof of proper credentials. Any other authorizations, such as US government contractors who can provide an authorization letter, must attach a scanned authorization letter to the enrollment application for approval.

This letter should be submitted on letterhead stationery, dated and signed by the applicant’s supervisor and should state that the applicant needs to attend the H&K armorer’s course due to contractual obligations to the applicable US government agency.