PROFILE OF THE FIRM
For over half a century, Heckler & Koch has been a leading designer and manufacturer of small arms and light weapons for law enforcement and military forces worldwide. HK is also the maker of premier brand firearms for the sporting and commercial markets. Its reputation for quality, innovation, and safety make Heckler & Koch a recognized leader in the development of technologically advanced products. And the long-term durability of all HK products make them especially cost-effective when subjected to total life cycle cost analysis. As a major international force, Heckler & Koch has a vision that is simple yet demanding – “To be the world’s premier small arms system company.”
With operations in Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and the United States, we continue to meet the ever-evolving needs and requirements of our customers. A major supplier of small arms to several NATO countries, Heckler and Koch is a worldwide leader in market positions for nearly all of its major product categories.
The foundation for everything we do is an unswerving commitment to excellence. This is accomplished through technological leadership, in depth product research and development, responsible marketing, and strategies that create and shape markets. We consider it a fundamental obligation to deliver the best possible products to our customers, the words “No Compromise” are more than a motto, they are the core of our corporate philosophy.
TRADE SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS 2020
- SHOT Show – January 21-24, Las Vegas, NV
- Great American Outdoor Show – February 1-9, Harrisburg, PA
- NRA Annual Meeting – April 17-19, Nashville, TN
- NDIA Armament Systems Forum – April 27-30, Columbus, GA
- NDIA SOFIC – May 11-14, Tampa, FL
- NRA Personal Protection Expo – TBD
- Fort Benning Expo – September 15-17, Columbus, GA
- Modern Day Marine – September 22-24, Quantico, VA
- AUSA – October 12-14, Washington, DC
- NASGW – October 20-23, Dallas, TX