HK Sales Rewards Program – Dealers / Chain Stores
• Program applies only to employees of HK’s authorized dealers and chain stores.
• Sales must be in-person at retail. Online-only orders shipped to another dealer/location do not apply. Online orders that are picked up from the same store ordered from are eligible. Sales must be June 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
• Lay-a-way’s / payment plans or similar count so long as the sale is initiated and the firearm is transferred within the eligibility period.
• Sales must be attributable to a single employee. “Pooling” of points or “sharing” of the rewards is prohibited.
• Select centerfire HK firearms sold are eligible for points based on the table below:
|USC & SL8s||1|
Participants may select a redemption per the reward tier below. Eligible recipients may earn each tier only once during the promotional period.
|$50 HK Webshop Gift Card||3|
|$100 HK Webshop Gift Card||5|
|VP9 (81000283 or 81000284)||10|
|Any VP9/SK OR, P30, P2000, or HK45 Pistol||15|
|Any 416 / MP5 Rimfire Rifle||15|
|Any VP9 L/Match, P2000 LE, or Standard USP Full-Size or Smaller||20|
|Any USP LE or USP Specialty Pistol||25|
|Any USC or SL8||30|
|MR556 or MK23||50|
|SP5 or SP5K-PDW||60|
Restrictions / Redemption:
• Employees may initiate a redemption at any point during the promotional period.
• Multiple rewards may be redeemed at one time.
• Final submission for the redemptions must be completed by December 31, 2023.
• Fulfillment will be as inventory is available.
• HK reserves the right to increase the value of points above what is listed as part of promotions, sales, or specials.
• Employee must provide a copy of the receipts or computer-generated report showing sales attributed to the employee.
• Receipts and or reports must include the model and serial number of each HK firearm sold.
• HK reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time. Earned points must be redeemed within 30 days of program termination.
"*" indicates required fields