HK USA FORUM POLICIES:
All messages and material submitted to the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM and made available as part of this threaded discussion forum (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) or elsewhere and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message/article and not of the HK USA, unless the HK USA FORUM moderators are specifically identified as the author(s). HK USA (Heckler & Koch) company representatives will be identified with usernames with the HK prefix. Examples include, but are not limited to HK CS1, HK CS2, HK CS3, HK PR, HK Shooter1 (Shooting Team), HK Exec1, and HK Exec2.
The fact that a particular message or article is posted on, or transmitted using the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM does not mean that HECKLER & KOCH has endorsed that message in anyway or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
If you are an author (including a direct poster to this HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM) you agree that by submitting messages or articles, you warrant that you have the right to do so and you are granting the HK USA and HKPRO an irrevocable, perpetual license to use the messages or articles in any way HK USA of HKPRO deems fit. Additionally, you agree to indemnify HKPRO and HK USA for any claims related to such messages or articles brought against HKPRO and HK USA, its officers, moderators, or staff.
HK USA makes no representation regarding the fitness for any particular purpose of any messages or articles published on the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM or any messages or articles posted by any third party. Heckler & Koch and the HK USA and HKPRO are not responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user.
Furthermore, all persons who use the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM are advised not to use them for solicitations or any other commercial purposes, including but not limited to posting of advertisements, or deriving any financial compensation from anyone for posting to HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM.
HK USA reserves to right to amend or modify the terms and conditions herein. All postings are further subject to the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM Terms and Conditions below.
This referenced portions of the forum is a joint service of Heckler & Koch and HKPro.com and resides on the HKPRO.COM website. The HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM includes threaded discussion groups, bulletin boards and chat rooms which allow feedback to Heckler & Koch-USA and real-time interaction between the persons who use this service.
Unless HK Company staff is specifically identified as the author(s) of a message (with usernames with the HK prefix); the responsibility for any opinions, advice, statements, or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party on this forum resides solely with the author.
When using the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM, you may NOT:
• Keep any other person from using and enjoying the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM.
• Post or transmit any messages that would constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including any threatening, abusive libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent messages of any kind.
• Post or transmit any information, software or other materials which violate or infringe upon the rights of others, including their privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, without first obtaining permission from the person who owns or holds that right.
• Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other material of a destructive nature.
• Use the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM in any way for solicitations or other commercial purposes.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Heckler & Koch, its agents, staff, and the staff of HKPRO be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the HK USA PORTIONS OF HKPRO FORUM or any information contained in any bulletin board.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that HK USA and HKPRO are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.