NOTICE OF FILING
Pursuant to Section 20 C.F.R. 656.20, you are hereby notified that an Application for Permanent Employment Certification is being filed for the following position in Columbus, Georgia.
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Engineering Tech
For the small arms industry, this position will focus on the specific programming and engineering tasks needed to program our confidential designs into the CNC and specific arms machinery needed in order to fulfill production needs. An in-depth knowledge of the industry, confidential company design and quality standards along with equipment knowledge is required along with the ability to mentor and train new employees to the techniques and standards required of the German headquarters.
- Use blueprints, hand tools, power tools, torque wrenches, and measuring devices such as gauges, calipers, micrometers, and rulers to perform duties.
- Perform material handling.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Verify conformance of parts to stock lists and prints using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Perform user maintenance and daily inspection of assigned machinery.
- Perform work assignments with the highest level of efficiency and quality.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Rework damaged parts to drawing specifications with supervision.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Requires 10 years of experience in Engineering technical roles (such as Trainee, Quality Inspector, CNC Setup Operator, or Department Manager) which must include:
- 3 years of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) programming experience
- 5 years of experience supervising and training machining personnel
- 5 years of experience in CNC machine set-up
- 3 years of experience in reading engineering drawings
- 5 years of experience in fixture design
- 5 years of experience in tool selection
- 3 years of experience with CAD/CAM
- 10 years of experience with producing firearm components, and
- 2 years of experience with measuring parts and processes to verify compliance/statistical control.
- Requires domestic and international travel to headquarters for meetings and vendor site visits 10% of the time.
5675 Transport Boulevard, Columbus, GA 31907, United States
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Apply online at https://hk-usa.com/careers/ by sending resume and cover letter.
This notice is being posted as a result of the filing of an application for Permanent Alien Labor Certification for the job described above. Any person may comment or provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to:
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta Processing Center
Harris Tower, 233 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 410
Atlanta, Georgia 30303