Responsible for design and detailing of new tools using Solid Works design software.
Responsible for design and detail of mill, broach and assembly systems utilizing 2D and 3D software.
- Responsible for coordinating new tool builds internally (Industrial Engineering) and externally (Fixture Suppliers).
- Responsible for preparing visual instructions.
- Responsible for tracking time and costs associated with the new tool designs.
- Must understand the basic principles of mechanical engineering theory and practice.
- Must have the ability to design using 2D and 3D programs such as Solid Works.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with people.
- Must have build and tool room experience.
Education and Experience:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- An Associate’s Degree in Engineering and/or Design, or equivalent education and work experience.