Heckler & Koch is setting up a new production facility in Columbus, GA. This facility will also have a full R & D capability to create new IP independent from Germany. The main focus of this position is the responsibility to test our prototypes.
- Test (prototype) weapons in accordance to test standards (e.g. NATO AC/225; Aberdeen TOP etc.).
- Support the development of test plans and write test reports.
- Maintain appropriate test equipment.
- Enforce safety regulations on shooting ranges.
- Cooperate with QA to ensure a smooth transition of the product from R&D to production.
- Familiarity with small arms.
- Shooting skills (Maintain sub MoA groups at 100m).
- Familiarity with measuring equipment such as:
- High speed video cameras
- Sound measuring equipment
- Temperature measuring equipment
- All kinds of ballistic measurements
- High level of team capability, flexibility and ability to withstand stress.
- MS Office experience required.
- SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent education and work experience is required.