Responsible for identifying and implementing efficient ways to use workers, machines, materials, information and energy to produce products.
- Responsible for reviewing production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods that are applied and activities that take place in the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for determining how to manufacture parts or products with maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for planning the flow of material.
- Responsible for coordinating with management personnel regarding manufacturing capabilities.
- Responsible for serving as the Production representative for traceability.
- Responsible for determining requirements, evaluating machinery, and preparing recommendations for machinery purchases.
- Responsible for planning and designing poka-yokes to help equipment operators avoid mistakes or eliminate product defects by preventing, correcting, or drawing attention to human errors as they occur.
- Responsible for enacting quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs.
- Must have prior experience in planning a production line.
- Must have knowledge of facility production capabilities.
- Must understand mechanical equipment.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Must possess SAP knowledge.
- Experience coordinating with vendors.
Education and Experience:
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or equivalent).
- Experience in Lean Management