Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components. Provide skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of operations.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, wiring specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various material, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Performs electrical and mechanical maintenance of CNC machinery (milling, lathing, broaching, plastic injection molding, hammer forging, etc.).
- Performs preventative maintenance functions as required.
- Processes data within SAP (TPM).
- Monitors costs of parts and repairs.
- Manages machinery spare parts inventory.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- 3-5 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance.
- Must be highly safety conscious.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Education and Experience:
- Technical training in Maintenance or Electrical field.